CONSULTING + ORGANISATION
(following called CONSOR)
2. The information and material in our website are provided by us “as is” and without any warranties, either expressed or implied. All warranties are disclaimed. No warranty is made regarding content, functionality, links or communications, including no warranty as to defects or errors or correction of the same, communication interruptions or interceptions or loss of data, or the absence of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall CONSOR be liable to any party for any cost or damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, for any use of our website, or any hyper linked website, or the inability to access or use our website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
It is the responsibility of the user of this website to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any opinions, services or other information provided.
All information provided in this website is under the condition and understanding of it not being interpreted or relied on as legal, accounting, tax, financial, investment or other professional advice, or as advice on specific facts or matters. Accordingly, no liability whatsoever is assumed for any use or misuse of such information.
The information contained on this website are provided for your informational convenience only. Nothing on this website should be relied on in making any decision.
3. CONSOR and its logos are trademarks of CONSOR. Except as indicated otherwise, all information, text, graphic images, logos, features or functions, and layout as well as any copyrights or other rights, are the exclusive property of CONSOR, and may not be copied, reproduced, posted, transmitted or distributed, in whole or in part, in any form (electronic or written) without first having obtained CONSOR’s express written consent.
Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting a license or any other right to use any copyrights, trademarks or logos. Moreover, the downloading or printing of any materials on this website will not result in the transfer, explict or implied, of any rights. You may, however, download or print any pages from this website for personal, non-commercial, use only, provided you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary right notice.
Some images of Switzerland are a courtesy of the municipality of Davos (Destination Davos). We selected these images in order to indicate the unique quality of the swiss landscape and culture.
4. Software products marketed by CONSOR and its distributors may contain proprietary software components of other software vendors.
- UNIVERSAL ENTERPRISE SOLUTION, «UNIVERSAL Insurance», «UNIVERSAL Banking», «UNIVERSAL Industry», UNIVERSAL Pharma, UNIVERSAL RULES ENGINE, UNIVERSAL WORKFLOW ENGINE, UNIVERSAL DESIGN ENGINE and other CONSOR-Products mentioned on our website are trademarks or registered trademarks of CONSOR. If a certain trademark of CONSOR is not listed, it does not constitute a disclaimer to the exclusive property of CONSOR.
- Microsoft, Windows, Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- IBM, DB2, DB2 Universal Database, System i, System i5, System p, System p5, System x, System z, System z10, System z9, z10, z9, iSeries, pSeries, xSeries, zSeries, eServer, z/VM, z/OS, i5/OS, S/390, OS/390, OS/400, AS/400, S/390 Parallel Enterprise Server, PowerVM, Power Architecture, POWER6+, POWER6, POWER5+, POWER5, POWER, OpenPower, PowerPC, BatchPipes, BladeCenter, System Storage, GPFS, HACMP, RETAIN, DB2 Connect, RACF, Redbooks, OS/2, Parallel Sysplex, MVS/ESA, AIX, Intelligent Miner, WebSphere, Netfinity, Tivoli and Informix are trademarks or registered trademarks of IBM Corporation.
- Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, PostScript, and Reader are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation.
- UNIX, X/Open, OSF/1, and Motif are registered trademarks of the Open Group.
- Citrix, ICA, Program Neighborhood, MetaFrame, WinFrame, VideoFrame, and MultiWin are trademarks or registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc.
HTML, XML, XHTML and W3C are trademarks or registered trademarks of W3C®, World Wide Web Consortium, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Java is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- RenderX, XEP is a registered trademark of RenderX Inc.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Data contained in this document serves informational purposes only. National product specifications may vary.
These materials are subject to change without notice. These materials are provided by CONSOR for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind, and CONSOR shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the materials.
5. The links from this website to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only.
We do not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this Site (or any website linking into this website), including its content and operation. We do not review or monitor such links. Some websites may be outside your country and subject to different regulators and rules.
A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. We believe that the links it provides to other publicly accessible websites, webpages, newsgroups, and other sources is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet.
Without the written consent of CONSOR no person and no website may make a link to this website, whether to its homepage or to any internal page.
6. In general, you can visit us on the Internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide better service.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any data submitted through the Internet, which is an unsecured communication network and we therefore accept no responsibility or liability for the security of your information. Information sent via the Internet can be accessed by unauthorized third parties, potentially leading to disclosures, changes in content or technical failures. Even if both sender and receiver are located in the same country, information sent via the Internet may be transmitted across international borders and be forwarded to a country with a lower data protection level than exists in your country of residence.
You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, some websites may not work properly.
In order to protect your privacy we would like to remind you that you may choose another means of communication with us, where you deem it appropriate.
By submitting personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that said data may be processed, stored and archived by CONSOR or a third party on their behalf.
7. We are not obligated to monitor any transmissions to or through this website or any website to which this website links or that links into this website. You acknowledge that no obligation of any kind shall be attached to such information and that by submitting or transmitting such information, no confidential, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and CONSOR.
8. When accessing or making use of any part of this website, you may not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful component;
interfere with the functioning of this Site or restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Site;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or exploit any information, software or other material obtained through this website for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of CONSOR.
Any attempt by any person to damage this website or undermine its operation may be a violation of criminal or civil laws. CONSOR reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the full extent of the law.
Last updated: July 30, 2009